Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coming Soon My Screenplay

So, the job here is to write and write and write some more. I've been writing but not here. I'm writing a screenplay. Yep. You read right and you read write.

My screenplay title is going to be one of a few possibilities unless something better pops into my fuzzy fat brain.

1.) Fly the Friendly Skies
2.) The Only Way to Fly
3.) Silver Lining
4.) By the Seat of My Pants
5.) Flight Plan
6.) Broken Wings
7.) Champagne Airlines
9.) Grounded on The Wings of a Dream
10.) It's a Bird! It's a Plane! It's a Blond!

Bet you can't guess what this screenplay is about. Okay, so it is obvious but there is no way you can imagine the situations that the main character finds herself in. Tune in next week for my hook. This isn't it.

Check back often and come with me on my journey of writing, re-writing, and blogging about writing which in all honesty is called, procrastination. My friend and foe.

No comments: